Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about porting numbers

Options
  • 28-08-2017 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

Hi looking for some help / information. I'm looking to port my number from a bill pay Vodafone to the virgin media all calls all texts and unlimited data 30 day plan. How do I go about this my Vodafone contra t is up on the 18 sept. Do I need to give notice or do I just fill on the virgin media port form.

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi looking for some help / information. I'm looking to port my number from a bill pay Vodafone to the virgin media all calls all texts and unlimited data 30 day plan. How do I go about this my Vodafone contra t is up on the 18 sept. Do I need to give notice or do I just fill on the virgin media port form.

Any help appreciated

Are you waiting till after Sept 18th?
    When out of a contact you can go to your new network and sign up. You will then receive a final bill for the balance from Vodafone afterwards.

I would double check with Vodafone first that Sept 18th is the day they have also to avoid any penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Davy wrote: »
    Are you waiting till after Sept 18th?
    When out of a contact you can go to your new network and sign up. You will then receive a final bill for the balance from Vodafone afterwards.

I would double check with Vodafone first that Sept 18th is the day they have also to avoid any penalties.
    Cheers checked with them earlier need to switch to pay as you go on the 18th then port the number over to other provider. If done before then I will be charged a fee.

Advertisement