Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting rid of soil

Options
  • 27-08-2017 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Have a rear garden dig and need to dispose of soil sods but mainly it is soil. I have a trailer but am not sure the recycling centre would take it?

Alternatively what would an expensive skip for what would be 4 to 5 cubic metres cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭paul71

Put an ad on adverts.ie for free topsoil

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Funny, sent the OP a PM, say to take a bag off him as thats all i needed.

Got a bit of an attitude and then they didnt bother replying to my second PM.

SO if anyone else is thinking about offering to take any/offer help , dont bother!!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Cannon_fodder

jeffk wrote: »
    Funny, sent the OP a PM, say to take a bag off him as thats all i needed.

Got a bit of an attitude and then they didnt bother replying to my second PM.

SO if anyone else is thinking about offering to take any/offer help , dont bother!!

That is not very nice at all, in fact it is defamation.
    I don't know who you are, but you seem to offer more information here that in your PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Cannon_fodder

paul71 wrote: »
    Put an ad on adverts.ie for free topsoil

Too much hassle, I only have a driveway that would be destroyed, bags (1/2 tonne) would be impossible to lift so a skip is the best solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Neither is being ignored, which you done, you only replied to the other poster after I pointed out facts

The same for you so, called it soil, so I called it soil, then in PM you call it "Soil", its soil or its not, dont need " "

If you posted properly with full information I wouldn't have asked you for it the 1st place, which im sorry I did now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 joxerb

Offer it to an allotment.

Advertisement