Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone X or Meteor more then you can eat?

Options
  • 27-08-2017 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm trying to decide between getting Vodafone x unlimited weekends or a meteor more than you can eat data plan. Whats the better option?
    I'm moving from three due to bad signal in the past months and am fed up with it.

Im living in wexford town and anyone also living in this area who could tell me what their experience is like with either of these networks would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I've noticed Three network go to complete ****e as of lately, or it could be just my phone. Anyway, looking at the best deal Meteor looks good with it's "More than you can eat data", Vodafone is super stingy when it comes to data, is more expensive, but offers the best network when it comes to signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Lord Nikon wrote: »
    I've noticed Three network go to complete ****e as of lately, or it could be just my phone. Anyway, looking at the best deal Meteor looks good with it's "More than you can eat data", Vodafone is super stingy when it comes to data, is more expensive, but offers the best network when it comes to signal.

In this case Vodafone gives you more data. I've been on Vodafone X music for the last 6 months or so and find it great. Certainly won't be moving in a hurry. Generally Vodafones reception is superior to meteors but I guess you would need to test it out in your location to know for certain. Op as they are both prepay, why not try Vodafone x out this month and if you don't like it switch to meteor next month.

Advertisement