Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Decathlon opening a store in Dublin in 2017??

Options
  • 27-08-2017 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭

If so.... where?? And any idea when it opened??

Can't find anything on the official site

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,430 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Not that I know of.

They do have a store just north of Belfast near George Best airport though and they offer free postage on online orders over €90.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Alun wrote: »
    Not that I know of.

They do have a store just north of Belfast near George Best airport though and they offer free postage on online orders over €90.

Many thanks..... I in Dublin this week and was going to call if opened. Was aware of the Belfast shop but can't see myself up that way at anytime in the future!!

It's just that their website says that operations is switching to Dublin and that no order will be processes for August.....but that may be mail order only

• Registered Users Posts: 21,430 ✭✭✭✭Alun

OK, I didn't spot that. Maybe with Decathlon being an EU based firm they're already making changes due to the uncertainty surrounding Brexit? It could be just their online operation is being moved here, but who knows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

As far as I know it's only their online presence not a shop.

Go Outdoors are planning to open in Dublin this year I'm told though.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭d15ude

• Advertisement
Advertisement