Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why wont soundbar Speaker audio work.??

Options
  • 25-08-2017 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

Hi i just want to know why wont speaker audio work ??
    Thats is a pic of my 42 lg led Tv. Ls3450
    Plugged the rga cable into red & white corresponding holes & in to the back of my Lg sound bar(Las260b) (the port in socket)
    The sky is plugged in by scart lead.
    I was was testing it with the sky main menu music It plays of the tv speakers when the tv is turned on but when i turn of the tv then it only plays on soundbar the sky music.
    I even tried this with bluetooth same thing happens
    it only plays when the tv is off or in the 1st few secs before the pic comes on then it is back to tv speakers.

$_86.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

i take it no-one knows why so

• Registered Users Posts: 25,357 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

All of the ports in your picture are 'IN' which means they do not output audio. For a soundbar you would typically either need to connect an optical signal from the TV to the soundbar or run the video source via HDMI to the TV via the soundbar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

coylemj wrote: »
    All of the ports in your picture are 'IN' which means they do not output audio. For a soundbar you would typically either need to connect an optical signal from the TV to the soundbar or run the video source via HDMI to the TV via the soundbar.
    Thanks bud got confused there. Stupid Lg piece of ****e. has no optical cable port. old one did thanks

Advertisement