Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 18 - NFL Gamepass Promo Code

Options
  • 25-08-2017 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads

Just wondering if anyone is purchasing a hard copy of Madden 18 and gets a promo code for gamepass there not using give me a shout

I got my copy on the Playstation store and you dont get the code with that.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Hi Lads

Just wondering if anyone is purchasing a hard copy of Madden 18 and gets a promo code for gamepass there not using give me a shout

I got my copy on the Playstation store and you dont get the code with that.

Cheers

i was just coming on to say I had one, I'll pm it to you there now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

What does the code give you?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Think its like 15% discount? I just ordered Madden 18 off Amazon (€55 opposed to the €75 in Argos or €70 in Gamestop). Already purchased Gamepass so should have a code in about a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

gerryfed wrote: »
    Think its like 15% discount? I just ordered Madden 18 off Amazon (€55 opposed to the €75 in Argos or €70 in Gamestop). Already purchased Gamepass so should have a code in about a week!

Cheapest on Amazon showing for me is £56.75 ex-delivery. Who did you get it from for €55? Cheapest I've seen is smyths toy store €64.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

If you're not using the code I'll take it off you:P:P

• Advertisement

Jofspring wrote: »
    Cheapest on Amazon showing for me is £56.75 ex-delivery. Who did you get it from for €55? Cheapest I've seen is smyths toy store €64.99.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B072N9QXQL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Plus I chose the cheapest delivery... was £51.24, and thats €55.21 according to google!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

If anyone isn't using their discount code? Would you mind pm it on to me, please.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B072N9QXQL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Plus I chose the cheapest delivery... was £51.24, and thats €55.21 according to google!

Nice one Gerry.

If I have a code lads I'll pass it on.

Jofspring wrote: »
    Nice one Gerry.

If I have a code lads I'll pass it on.

No worries. Arrived today! Ordered it on Fruiday lunch time and just picked the cheapest shipping option, so great deal! Looks grand too, brand new and that!

Will know by this time tomorrow if I have a spare Code and I'll send it on to the first person that responded to my initial message ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Anyone not using there code give me a shout please 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ditto on the codes lads, if anyone isnt going to use theirs I'll happily take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Megager

Would anyone with a code and not using it mind passing it on? Thanks

coco0981 wrote: »
    If you're not using the code I'll take it off you:P:P

Sorry man, a friend end up quilting me into giving him the code! Somebody hook this man up! Good luck!

Sorry man, a friend end up quilting me into giving him the code! Somebody hook this man up! Good luck!

No hassle, i should have bought the hard copy of madden instead of downloading it

coco0981 wrote: »
    No hassle, i should have bought the hard copy of madden instead of downloading it

Was it much cheaper? I never think to download them for some reason...

Was it much cheaper? I never think to download them for some reason...

63euro, not sure how that compared to physical copy

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

If anyone has a spare code, I'd really appreciate it. Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Raoul

Would appreciate a code here too. Thanks guys.

Just incase lads, I passed on my discount code to Coco0981 as they were the first person in the thread without one. Might make it easier for anyone else with a code to decide who's next up.

You could save a little bit by ordering on amazon, taking out the gamepass code and then giving it to CEX for a 40 euro voucher. haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

I have a code available and I PM'd dre_jspeed this morning who I think was the next person who posted looking for one.

If I don't hear back by the same time tomorrow I'll offer it to the next in line - PADRAIC.M I think?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

No I think it only works when you are signing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Would love a code as well if I can join the queue!?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

I have PM'd a couple of people in "the queue" and got no response, so if I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning I'll offer it in here and first to reply can have it.

We are getting close to kick-off and I don't want it to go to waste!

Paladonia wrote: »
    I have PM'd a couple of people in "the queue" and got no response, so if I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning I'll offer it in here and first to reply can have it.

We are getting close to kick-off and I don't want it to go to waste!

If you pm me, I will reply :rolleyes: :pac:
    Edit- Cheers Paladonia!! Got the code and have it working. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Gonna buy this eve, last plea for any 15% off codes going....

CardinalJ wrote: »
    Gonna buy this eve, last plea for any 15% off codes going....

Just wait use your free 7 day trial first.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Used free trial this evening, not a great sign that ads have not been stripped out by the following evening.

• Advertisement
Advertisement