Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wileyfox Swift Issue

Options
  • 24-08-2017 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

Have had this phone for almost a year now with absolutely no issues. Got up yesterday morning having forgotten to charge it and saw the screen was blank, assumed (for some silly reason) that I had turned it off, so I turned it back on. Screen came on as normal, phone powered up and then the notification that the phone was dead came up and the phone powered off. Totally normal so far. Except now it won't charge. No LED light at all, no screen response - nothing. I've left it plugged in for over 6 hours, I've pulled the battery and sim and left it out for over an hour and tried again, I've tried different wires, plugs, sockets and using the PC, I've tried to boot with the power+volume buttons - still totally dead. It's not rooted or interfered with in any way.

Is there ANYTHING else I can do? Aside from sending it to Wileyfox? Last time I had to send it to them (cracked screen), it took three months and a lot of fighting to get back.

Advertisement