Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

most reliable jeep

Options
  • 24-08-2017 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

thinking of buying a 05 landcruiser but they are not cheap but hear only good things about them,

i see the navara's 06 and 07 going very cheap, i like the look of them too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,109 ✭✭✭✭Esel

alangeorge wrote: »
    thinking of buying a 05 landcruiser but they are not cheap but hear only good things about them,

i see the navara's 06 and 07 going very cheap, i like the look of them too

Navaras of that age have well-known chassis rust problems. Nissan are buying them back. Google it.

There are a few threads on Boards about the issue.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Whatever you, do not go near a Navara of that era. Even the more modern ones are awful.

I've had a 2011 Navara for a year or so as a work vehicle. I have to drive foot flat to the floor most of the time to get it to go anywhere. When the weather gets hot (in Australia here) it struggles to get over 60kmh.

If I was offered a Navara for free I probably wouldn't take it.

I switched to a 2015 Mitsubishi Triton (L200) dual cab ute 2 weeks ago. Bit smaller but so much more power and drivability compared to the Navara.

Advertisement