Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung A5 2017

Options
  • 23-08-2017 3:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where the auto rotate screen is on this phone. Its not on the slide down menu or in the display setting.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Anyone know where the auto rotate screen is on this phone. Its not on the slide down menu or in the display setting.

Take a look here: http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/skp/faq/1124760

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

It is on the slide dwn menu with Wi-Fi, sound etc... the menu can be dragged dwn in two goes. Maybe that's where you are missing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

it's fourth on the right, on slide down menu for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Checkmate19

Its not there. 4th is torch. Its missing. I know the screen.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Its not there. 4th is torch. Its missing. I know the screen.

If you hold down one of the icons it will allow you to move them around, maybe you deleted the shortcut by mistake?

• Advertisement

if i deleted it can i get it back

Try pulling your notification screen all the way down then select the 3 dots in the right corner then select "button order" then you can drag and drop what you want in your notification. Hopefully the auto rotate is that and you are able to add it to your notifications.

Thanks Johnnycivic that sorted it.

Advertisement