Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six Arrested After Brawl At Wedding

Options
  • 23-08-2017 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

Read this on the Indo this morning:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/garda-arrest-six-people-after-brawl-breaks-out-at-irish-wedding-36061062.html

No mention of whether this was a traveller wedding or not. My question is: what are the odds? Do brawls break out at non-traveller weddings? Am I breaking the law/charter by even bringing this up?

Edit: Also, why does the headline refer to it as an "Irish wedding"? The Independent is an Irish paper, read by Irish people. The wedding was held in Kinnegad. Surely the word "Irish" was superfluous?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Syphonax

Do we need to comment on EVERY news story on here FFS? boring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Such a noble ethnic minority.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I've seen fights at every wedding I have ever attended, I am not even sure why this would be news.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Thread Closed.

So you pick a story involving a fight at a wedding and want us to speculate.
    If you want to actually discuss the story, then PM me about re-opening

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement