Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back procedure #7

Options
  • 23-08-2017 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

After having my 7th back procedure for nerve damage this morning. Nerve burning!

Anyone else gone through this and how many sessions have you done?

It's a tough recovery everytime. The pain really starts tonight/tomorrow when the hospitals magic painkillers wear off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Unfortunately we're not allowed give medical advice in here , so for the purpose of this discussion I'll be a vet and you can be Coco the labrador.

I have the same issues giving legal advice , so you may address me as bishop Flynn.

Fire away with your questions, Coco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Unfortunately we're not allowed give medical advice in here , so for the purpose of this discussion I'll be a vet and you can be Coco the labrador.

I have the same issues giving legal advice , so you may address me as bishop Flynn.

Fire away with your questions, Coco.

Welcome back from Panama, Dr. Bishop Flynn. I knew the charges wouldn't stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

It's a great kindness, Bishop Flynn, how you take care of Coco.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

We should never have stood up on our back legs and used our front legs to make nukeular bombs.

Advertisement