Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim free unlocked smartphone - any recommendations?

Options
  • 23-08-2017 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,
    I'm on a sim only Vodafone plan which I'm happy with but need a new phone. I attempted to buy a refurbished iPhone from quick mobile fix (uk company) which didn't go well (thankfully got full refund) so hoping to avoid refurbished phones. Not fussy re:iPhone or android and it doesn't need to be top of the line or anything. Just used for standard stuff calls, texts, browsing and camera etc.
    Anyway, one option I've heard of is getting a Chinese phone - Xiaomi maybe a online. And gearbest.com has popped up a few times? Any ideas if these are good phones or decent website?
    Or any other ideas on how to go about getting a decent enough phone without paying a fortune? €200ish is all I really want to pay.
    Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement