Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pampas Grass = SWINGERS?

Options
  • 22-08-2017 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Any truth in this? I have noted a couple of neighbours in the next housing estate have planted pampas grass in their front garden. Is this and invite to pop in for a bit of slap and tickle with my tackle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Only one way to find out....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

I must plant some of this stuff in the neighbours garden :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

You'd get an awful fright if you knocked on my parents door looking for action so. Both are mid 70's and the plant was in our garden when the family moved in. Bollox of a plant to maintain too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

No wonder I'm getting no action, must pull that scutch grass out of the front lawn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Divelment

It's a lot more common that ya think lads! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Throwing the car keys into a bowl at the bar of the golf club was the old-fashioned way of organising such filth.

Throwing the car keys into a bowl at the bar of the golf club was the old-fashioned way of organising such filth kinky fun between fully consenting adults who can do as they choose without being judged.

Fixed that for ya... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Divelment wrote: »

Thank God you're here to combat repression at every turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Your front garden is a pampas grass jungle isn't it?

• Advertisement

somefeen wrote: »
    Your front garden is a pampas grass jungle isn't it?

Don't be so rude to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I hope this isn't going on, I've got kids in the house. Handle of the brush should sort it if I see anything untoward, going old school.

It's not a scene I've ever thought about exploring, but I have this image of overweight, middle-aged couples turning up to grotty venues in fake leather. Awkward people standing around making small talk as they slurp down cheap Lidl wine, before some randy husband coerces his wife to 'get down to business'.

Driving home in absolute silence as the dawn breaks.

Thank God you're here to combat repression at every turn.

Is it "filth" when you sleep with one person and then the following month sleep with someone else? Would you say to a gay person that their sexual preferences are "filth"? These silly Catholic labels that belong in the 1950's just annoy me.

Is it "filth" when you sleep with one person and then the following month sleep with someone else? Would you say to a gay person that their sexual preferences are "filth"? These silly Catholic labels that belong in the 1950's just annoy me.

How did the leaving cert go for you?

It's not a scene I've ever thought about exploring, but I have this image of overweight, middle-aged couples turning up to grotty venues in fake leather. Awkward people standing around making small talk as they slurp down cheap Lidl wine, before some randy husband coerces his wife to 'get down to business'.

Well you should do a little bit of research because the actual reality is nothing whatsoever as you've described above, it couldn't actually be further away from what you are trying to portray there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Pampas Grass = Pete Sampras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

As Mark from Peep Show said, it's just one more person you can't make eye contact with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

myshirt wrote: »
    I hope this isn't going on, I've got kids in the house. Handle of the brush should sort it if I see anything untoward, going old school.

A bit S&M, is it not?

Well you should do a little bit of research because the actual reality is nothing whatsoever as you've described above, it couldn't actually be further away from what you are trying to portray there.

It's just a preconception I have. No desire to do more research. If I did, then I'd presume it would lead to Sunday World articles, thousands of pictures of the male erection, and this notion that it mostly involves unhappily married couples who haven't worked up the courage to divorce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I better get planting this stuff, I live in a college area :D

Advertisement