Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get aVegan T-shirt for bday present!

Options
  • 22-08-2017 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I need to find a vegan tshirt by friday, any suggestion would be hugely appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That kinda thing would need to be ordered I think, unless you get a design you like and bring it to be printed in one of those shops that make tshirts.
    Maybe ask on the irish vegan groups on facebook but I don't know of anywhere in Dublin.

There's an ethical clothes shop called Fresh Cuts that recently opened, maybe they would like that you got them something from there if you can't find anything vegan branded.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Anticarnist, all her gear is vegan. Nice quality too.

Advertisement