Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superstar shake up part 2

Options
  • 22-08-2017 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,962 ✭✭✭✭

So who would you move ???

A little bit Nervous as this will mess up Dublins November live show. If Nakamura goes to Raw I'll be annoyed

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    So who would you move ???

A little bit Nervous as this will mess up Dublins November live show. If Nakamura goes to Raw I'll be annoyed

I thought the WWE have cooled on having a shake up, I think Cena to Raw and Roode and AOP to Smackdown is about as much of a shake up as we're going to get now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Some talk of Liv Morgan, Peyton Royce and Billie Kay moving up. None of them are doing much in NXT at the moment so the timing probably suits. You would assume Peyton and Billie come as a package.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

WWE are meant to be pretty high on Bobby Roode at the minute, so I'd imagine he's coming up.

Swapping people around, there's a lot of guys caught in the shuffle. I could see them doing something like putting Roman and Braun over to Smackdown. I see Cena is exclusive to Raw now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,395 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

There is a good few on RAW &Smackdowns that could do with being sent back down to NXT and getting a makeover before coming back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Enzo prob go back down to NXT or 205 live

Gable could drop back down and maybe repackage him because of the split with jordan - Rawley is another they havent done anything with -

At this stage there is so much talent - and talent that needs to be future en devoured at this stage...

Think Roode is primed for a good run and push if brought up - great gimmick and entrance.
    Im not a lover of AOP but think they have a good gimmick and should do well as heel.

Royce and Kay coming up makes some sense - at least a lot more than liv morgan coming up - shes still far off where she needs to be imo

Id like gargano to be brought up to 205 live to replace aries - but think they have the feud with ciampa in mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Gargano in my opinion has a lot more to offer than a spot on 205 live which nobody cares about. He can be in the main event scene if used correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,869 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I hope they don't move Gable down after they chose to mess up a good thing with him and Jordan. Hope he's given a chance.

Morgan could go either way really. Like Carmella on her own was not a good idea but she's not doing too bad for herself. I thought it was too soon for Bliss as well, but look how wrong I was. Though if she was to come up to Raw, she's done for.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,395 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Johnny Wrestling is the real deal but they need the right storyline to bring him up with and strap the rocket to him.

It's such a pity Ciampa is injured.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Johnny Wrestling is the real deal but they need the right storyline to bring him up with and strap the rocket to him.

It's such a pity Ciampa is injured.

It really is but I love the way they still managed to incorporate the Ciampa storyline in Takeover. That feud is going to be amazing when it gets going again.

Advertisement