Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dub-Perpignan flights 2018?

Options
  • 22-08-2017 6:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Anyone know why Aer Lingus have not loaded this flight route for 2018 yet? Hoping they havent dropped that route

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Summer schedule for 2018 has hardly been looked at yet! Will likely be a few months before it is.

If it's not loaded by January then you can start to wonder, but worrying this far out is absurd! It's still the height of the summer season!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Eli1

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Summer schedule for 2018 has hardly been looked at yet! Will likely be a few months before it is.

If it's not loaded by January then you can start to wonder, but worrying this far out is absurd! It's still the height of the summer season!

I booked it in mid August last year for May 17 so that is why I assumed it would be up by now. Similar enquirues on another forum re this route

Eli1 wrote: »
    I booked it in mid August last year for May 17 so that is why I assumed it would be up by now. Similar enquirues on another forum re this route

All you can do is wait, summer schedules are by no mean set in stone yet whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Hardly absurd. The guy only asked a question!!

Hardly absurd. The guy only asked a question!!

Was just being reassuring, but yano you can get offended by anything nowadays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭kevinandrew

Yeah, don't remember Perpignan being on sale this early last year, it's a newer route on the network and a highly seasonal one so wouldn't expect it out until the full Summer 18 schedule is released in late autumn or early winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,674 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Gone on sale this week.

Advertisement