Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rare Rock & Metal band photos

Options
  • 21-08-2017 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

I thought I'd let people know that I have a lot of classic and rare band photos. I have bands like AC/DC, Abbath, Bathory, Emperor, Dissection, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Iron Maiden, Faith No More, Mayhem, Paradise Lost, Thin Lizzy, Nephs, Sisters etc. All the band pictures are all in Hi Res and super Hi Res. I don't have any Groove, Nu metal, Death Metal bands though. I also have plenty of very very rare Derek Riggs Eddie pictures too. Again all the Eddie pics are in very high resolutions. Not only do have the rare Eddie pics but I also have all the albums, Singles, Live albums and studio albums scanned as well. Pm me for any pictures your looking for.

Advertisement