We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Student Accommodation in GMIT Mountbellew

Hi All

My Son has received an offer this morning for the Mountbellew campus. We are trying to sort accommodation and he is wondering if anyone is interested in sharing an appartment in the town,

Please reply if you are interested.

thanks

Comments

Seagull01 wrote: »
    Hi All

My Son has received an offer this morning for the Mountbellew campus. We are trying to sort accommodation and he is wondering if anyone is interested in sharing an appartment in the town,

thanks

You should try contacting the Students Union, they have lots of info on accommodation.

Seagull01 wrote: »
    Hi All

thanks

You should try contacting the Students Union, they have lots of info on accommodation.

Thanks Waynegalway

I have been onto the Students union already, unfortunately they didnt have any information on accommodation and suggested contacting the Agri College directly. The college in Mountbellew has posted an accommodation listing on their website so we will travel there tomorrow and see what we can find.

Society & Culture