Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Collection - G36 and AG36 Grenade Launcher

• 21-08-2017 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

Due to ill health I have been out of the game for a while now and have a serious amount of stuff to sell on. I have more than will be listed here, so give me a shout if you are looking for something in particular. I used to do a lot of customizing of my own AEGS and amassed a lot of extra AEGS, parts, etc over many years. All of the AEGS listed here I have meant to get into and customize, but I don't have the heart for it now that I have been out of gaming for so long, so here they are for sale. I will list all fps's as per their last testing (all units are in line with 1 joule limit), which was only a couple of months ago and I have tested them all now to ensure I have the correct details as per their workings or faults. I will not sell to minors unless an adult is present. I am based in Co. Meath, but travel to Dublin southside quite often if it helps.

Fantastic G36C with 3 mags, spare folding stock, spare top rail, shooting at 250fps (needs new spring, easy fix). Complete with AG36 grenade launcher that can be used as a stand alone launcher or attached onto the G36C to become a complete beast of an AEG, grenade launcher has a side loading tube and comes complete with extended barrel kit and four gas grenades (needs new O rings). € 160

Comments

Advertisement