Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best online source of info on specs for 4x4s

Options
  • 21-08-2017 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking for the best (most reliable and accurate) source of info on 4x4s, suvs etc

The things I'm most interested in finding out is accurate emissions data and towing capacity for jeeps from around 2013 onwards...going shopping at some stage in the next year I think and I'd like to narrow the options

Is it a case of trawling through each manufacturers god awful sales blurb to find the detail buried somewhere?

Looking at comparing the likes of Touareg, Discovery, Land Cruiser, Pajero, X5, Q7, Cayenne, whatever the mercedes one is

Need as close to 3000kg tow capacity as possible, 3500kg would be nice.

Out of curiosity are any of the hybrid SUV rated to tow much does anyone know

just remembered

xc90
    kodiaq etc

Comments

Advertisement