Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing course for SUSI grant when I've already made an application

Options
  • 21-08-2017 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I applied for a SUSI grant on the assumption that I'd get journalism in DCU but I've ended up with joint honours in UCD, do I need to make a new application or is it possible to change my details? When I go to make a new application it says it's already been submitted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Psychologeeee

doob23 wrote: »
    I applied for a SUSI grant on the assumption that I'd get journalism in DCU but I've ended up with joint honours in UCD, do I need to make a new application or is it possible to change my details? When I go to make a new application it says it's already been submitted

As far as I remember, it shouldn't matter once you fill in your final course acceptance form with your new course details :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

No, you don't need to make a new application, there will be many more in same position, don't worry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

If you've checked the box for CAO to send information to SUSI, then you don't need to do anything.
    Otherwise, you need to log into SUSI and fill out the FCA form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Xicult

Liordi wrote: »
    If you've checked the box for CAO to send information to SUSI, then you don't need to do anything.
    Otherwise, you need to log into SUSI and fill out the FCA form.
    When was that box to be checked? Did it appear today when choosing your course?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Cupcakery

When you made your application there should have been a box that said the cao could pass on details of your course. Once ticked you don't need to inform Susi of the course you're doing. If you can't remember if you ticked it or not, just give them a quick call.
    Xicult wrote: »
    When was that box to be checked? Did it appear today when choosing your course?

• Advertisement
Advertisement