Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking Dead Query

Options
  • 21-08-2017 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Just ordered the first compendium of the Walking Dead series - didn't realise it would be in black and white. Are any of the editions in colour or is it purposefully in black and white? I get its more expensive but seems strange that with the success it wouldn't be reissued with colour.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Yeah, it's a b&w book.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I can't imagine it in colour. It was fantastic in black and white, and though I'm probably 10-15 issues behind, those compendiums are very tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KayJay86

Fair enough, will stick with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dantian

Can't imagine it in colour, I think it would take something from it - its so gritty, and gorey enough without the need for colour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,816 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I won't say what the pages were about but part of issue 75 was in colour

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dantian

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I won't say what the pages were about but part of issue 75 was in colour

That was a great issue! I'm just glad some of the prison issues wern't in colour!

Advertisement