Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the difference in the two bikes

Options
  • 20-08-2017 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys I just got my first bike it's a Suzuki tu-x 125
    Now I got it cheap and looking for parts just to fix it up, u know like a wee project sort of thing

Now my question is what is the difference between the Suzuki tu-x 125 and the gn 125?
    I've been looking for parts for the tu-x and it keeps given me the gn model, is the engine the same or something, every time I go looking online its in Spanish or something lol
    If someone could explain to just so I can get my head around it, it would be a great help thanks guys👊👊😄😄

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Krismass wrote: »
    Hi guys I just got my first bike it's a Suzuki tu-x 125
    Now I got it cheap and looking for parts just to fix it up, u know like a wee project sort of thing

Now my question is what is the difference between the Suzuki tu-x 125 and the gn 125?
    I've been looking for parts for the tu-x and it keeps given me the gn model, is the engine the same or something, every time I go looking online its in Spanish or something lol
    If someone could explain to just so I can get my head around it, it would be a great help thanks guys👊👊😄😄

Same engine in both bikes, are you after engine parts, cycle parts or bodywork?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Krismass

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Same engine in both bikes, are you after engine parts, cycle parts or bodywork?

Thanks man for that, I looking for engine parts at the moment and maybe saddle bags for her

Advertisement