Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU Graduation Tickets

Options
  • 20-08-2017 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

I'm graduating as undergrad in November from DCU and I see that in past years, graduands are only allowed 2 guest tickets but this will be a real problem for me as I have 3 parents who I want there equally.
    I'll get in touch with registry & see if it's possible to get another ticket but I'm wondering if anyone has got another in the past?

I just want to sort this out early so I don't miss out.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Hi,

I'm graduating as undergrad in November from DCU and I see that in past years, graduands are only allowed 2 guest tickets but this will be a real problem for me as I have 3 parents who I want there equally.
    I'll get in touch with registry & see if it's possible to get another ticket but I'm wondering if anyone has got another in the past?

I just want to sort this out early so I don't miss out.

Thanks

afair from my own ceremony, there's a sort of lotto done on the day where people who turn up without a ticket are given a ticket from someone whose family isn't here or from the spares. That's how my brother got in. They won't be sitting with your family but they will be able to see the event.

Advertisement