Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way to lock a screen on Youtube?

Options
  • 20-08-2017 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭

Probably a really simple answer to this one, if i was to put a youtube vid on for a child, is there any way of locking the screen so that the vid stays on and grubby little fingers don't start swiping it away?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

scudzilla wrote: »
    Probably a really simple answer to this one, if i was to put a youtube vid on for a child, is there any way of locking the screen so that the vid stays on and grubby little fingers don't start swiping it away?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thanks, i just realised something truly truly awful, i've turned into one of those people who come on here and ask a question without looking for myself first.

Apologies, it won't happen again, i've given myself a good slapping

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

scudzilla wrote: »
    Thanks, i just realised something truly truly awful, i've turned into one of those people who come on here and ask a question without looking for myself first.

Apologies, it won't happen again, i've given myself a good slapping

No man asking here is way of a quicker answer at times from people that have used the app or anything like that

Advertisement