Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat subject or all

Options
  • 20-08-2017 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi ,
    I've applied to study a course outside Ireland in Europe, I needed to meet certain requirements in Chemistry and Biology. I got Biology requirement but missed Chemistry by ten percent. If I repeat Chemistry only would I be able to get in ,if I apply next year. When they send the new certificate (if I redo Chemistry) will it mention my old Chemistry result. Should I repeat the whole Leaving cert or just Chemistry. Any advice would be helpful. I really want to go to this particular course but I don't know what to do.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,132 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The new certificate, if you sit just one subject, will just show that one subject and the grade attained.

Advertisement