Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

All - Ireland Senior Hurling final tickets help!

• 19-08-2017 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 Thor15982

I'm from Galway and desperately looking for 2 tickets to the finals and have no idea where to start. I am stuck in Dublin working so if anyone could give me advice as to where to start searching I would appreciate it.

I know they only go to clubs so there should be at least one that will sell two to a non member...?

I would really appreciate any help with this as they are meant to be my dad's 60th birthday present.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,581 ✭✭✭✭ PTH2009

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭ Diabhal Beag

Go through any contacts you know working for sponsors and ask friends/family in clubs but you won't have any luck buying off a club you haven't been a member of and in fairness it's only right.

If you two go up to the usual GAA haunts in Dublin (Hill 16/Hoganstand/Gills) on the Sunday morning or go Kilmacud 7's on the Saturday you'd get sorted but not a hope of getting two beside each other unless you have a good connection.

Advertisement