Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's three data like these days?

Options
  • 19-08-2017 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

I was with three on two occasions and found their data fckn awful, slowed down alot in the evening times. I believe they have upgraded their antennas last year and would like to know if their data speeds are better these days? They seem to be offering 60gb data now instead of 15 gb so that's why I am asking.

Cheers

Comments

I was with three on two occasions and found their data fckn awful, slowed down alot in the evening times. I believe they have upgraded their antennas last year and would like to know if their data speeds are better these days? They seem to be offering 60gb data now instead of 15 gb so that's why I am asking.

Cheers

Poor compared to Vodafone. It's very dependent on where you are. I get 4g at home, but the speeds are an absolute joke. In town and at work it's fine.

Why not just pick up a SIM and test it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You're a sucker to use their data plans when everyone else uses unlimited for €20/mo. Its slow in most areas thanks to that allowance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

ED E wrote: »
    You're a sucker to use their data plans when everyone else uses unlimited for €20/mo. Its slow in most areas thanks to that allowance.

Well fck them then, I won't bother since it sounds like what was happening last time I tried them about 2 years back.

Advertisement