Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S7 edge front glass

Options
  • 19-08-2017 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere in Ireland doing a service like in the link below, they fix the front glass once there's no black spots and digitizer is OK on the phone.

Seen a few places offering to change the whole LCD, but the prices they're charging you could nearly buy a new phone.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302415722267

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Anyone know of anywhere in Ireland doing a service like in the link below, they fix the front glass once there's no black spots and digitizer is OK on the phone.

Seen a few places offering to change the whole LCD, but the prices they're charging you could nearly buy a new phone.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302415722267

You could use a service like Parcel Motel to deliver it to them and also for the return address?

You can also pay a little extra on Parcel Motel to increase the insured amount on the parcel, which would probably cover both the delivery and return. Peace of mind and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I have an S6edge plus with this black dot problem, I never realised it was a known issue until I read this thread.

Now, I got the phone via a contract with 3 which I got released from earlier after they changed their terms and conditions.

The phone will be two years old in September, but I believe you have a two year warranty with them, but I'm wondering who I should be going to see about fixing the problem, 3 or Samsung themselves?

Advertisement