Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sudden audio lag when screen mirroring - help!

Options
  • 18-08-2017 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 tablet and have always used the screen mirror function to screen mirror onto my Samsung Smart tv without any issues whatsoever. However in the last few weeks/months there's been a very noticeable audio lag when doing this. No matter if I'm screen mirroring from YouTube, a video file etc, the sound is delayed by 1 or 2 seconds which is really irritating and makes it looked like a badly dubbed film.

My internet connection is excellent, no changes there. It works fine when I use my iPhone to cast onto the tv - so it's something with the tablet, that's causing the problem.

I've googled the issue but not getting any joy...can anyone help me? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Try clearing the cache on the tablet?

Advertisement