Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Harvey's the only one selling 2 seater console sofas?

Options
  • 18-08-2017 12:50am

Howdy folks,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I'm just looking to see if anyone can recommend a shop that may stock 2 seater sofas with a console in the centre?

From what I can see from browsing the web, Harvey Norman are the only ones who seem to stock this style of sofa? Which seems a little bit mad?

This is the kinda thing I'm talking about:

http://www.harveynorman.ie/sofas/recliner-sofas/kayde-console-recliner-sofa.html

Kayde-Console-angle.jpg?fit=fill&bg=0FFF&w=833&h=555&auto=format,compress

Anyone come across them elsewhere?

On the subject of Harvey, if you wanted to just buy a single item (a 2 seater sofa) are you wasting your time trying to do any haggling? (used to work in a furniture shop and we'd give 10% off if you just walked into the shop, but presumably HN are less likely.. especially if they have the only 2 seater console sofas in town?).

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,438 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Harvey Norman have 2 seater console electric reclining ones, they are the bizz.
    HN do accept haggling too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Candlemania

Hi KKV,

I've seen the exact same sofa at The Range recently.

It's called Chicago - 2 seater console recliner was €899.90 and the electric recliner one was €1049.90. The sign read it was available in charcoal and brown colour.

Advertisement