Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coaching or Counselling ?!

Options
  • 18-08-2017 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm unsure as to which road to pursue ! At the moment I need to change my career due to illness and want to upskill in the mental health field. However I'm unsure about what path to go down...
    So far u have a BSc Psychology and a Post Grad in Public Management and a a few diplomas and certs.

Im finding it hard to decide on the best route, the most sustainable route and the most rewarding one.

I don't want nor have the energy to be in college for another 4 yrs. I could prob handle one more year...

Does anyone have any advice ? Any coachs out there doing well and loving it? Or Psychotherapists/Counsellors who know of a good course to do to become accredited?

It's so hard to wade through all the information online into hair area and also separate the BS colleges spurt from the actual truth !

Thank you for your time

Advertisement