Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attorneys allege jury misconduct in Corbett trial

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

The only thing I will say is that the lawyer's are being paid to get their clients out of prison, by whatever "clutching at straws" means necessary - the lawyer's don't need to know if their clients are guilty or not, they just do their job - not very pleasant but they have to pursue any possible avenue to try and get their clients released or overturn the conviction

If I was convicted of something and then discovered that the jury were admitting to "private conversions" outside of the official deliberation period and if they were making statements about my mental health even if I hadn't taken the stand, especially if my mental health issues were not mentioned in the court then I would want that looked into

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Cr@p jury should've been thrown out

This one is just lying filth :

Perez vomited when looking at an autopsy photo and told Lee outside the presence of other jurors that it was because she had skipped breakfast, the motion says.

But in the 20/20 interview, Perez said, “I don’t think there’s anything or any experience in life that can prepare you to look at those pictures.”

The Martens could walk if there is much more of that

Advertisement