Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organise a party

Options
  • 16-08-2017 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm trying to organise a party for about 5-10 adults male and female. I'm looking for a night away in a hotel plus dinner and activity. I was hoping around Leinster region. Does anyone know any websites that does this kind of thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,238 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hi,
    I'm trying to organise a party for about 5-10 adults male and female. I'm looking for a night away in a hotel plus dinner and activity. I was hoping around Leinster region. Does anyone know any websites that does this kind of thing.

Www.swingers.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Tinder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

That sounds like an invitation tbh. Yes, I'm free.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

A proper party or just sitting around a table talking guff

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

My car broke down, mechanic has the keys. Can I still go?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

You've come to the right place OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,238 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Thinly veiled "I have friends" thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Hi,

I don't know of any websites but surely it shouldn't be too difficult to string something together. Maybe glamping or an event, gig based event?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭kingofbeers

unfortunately its not that sort of party. Its just a few work people trying to organise a night away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

unfortunately its not that sort of party. Its just a few work people trying to organise a night away.

Looking for somewhere secluded to murder them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

OP you are here 10 years and in all that time have you ever seen a AH thread that got a helpful response??

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

Carrick on Shannon might be a good idea, though not in Leinster.

Plenty of activities in the area thanks to the stag and hen trade, good nightlife, good quiet restaurants for a bit of chilling out. Plenty of scope for quiet or wild night.

And two hours from Dublin by train so no issues with driving (if you're Dublin based).

Failing that Kilkenny or Westport offer similar fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Avon Ri up in Blesdington.
    Has everything , shooting, canoeing lake type ****e, ropes and bar and food and accommodation for later riding.

Failing that , Phoenix park is good at night so I'm good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Leopardstown races have evening races with a band on afterwards, there's a nice restaurant there aswell and there is (if you are desperate) Club 92 beside it, the Clayton hotel in beside it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

Hi,

Dont bother your hole. You'll get no thanks for it only an ol pile of grief and guff. Mostly guff. You see people are right blagardes nowadays and don't appreciate the effort when it's made for them and will make no bones about kicking up a fuss when the effort falls short of their expectations. Load of bolox so it is. It is a load of bolox and that's that.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭alberto67

Hi,

Have you tried www.google.ie?

Advertisement