Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

writing a letter for a scholarship

Options
  • 16-08-2017 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I need a little help writing a letter, it's for a scholarship that I hope I can get!!

If you can help please PM me I will give you more information on what's the scholarship is for!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Start off with this,

Dear Cretins,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just send them a link to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

write from the heart, show them exactly what this scholarship means to you, and what it will do for your life and career.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

pokeNmoee wrote: »
    I need a little help writing a letter, it's for a scholarship that I hope I can get!!

If you can help please PM me I will give you more information on what's the scholarship is for!!

Try the creative writing forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=382 although I think that's for works of fiction :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

deer schule.
    i wud like a skolarshipp

tanks in ad vance

hope your keepin well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭alberto67

Enclose pictures of you as a child and adolescent. They like to see how people change. Send also a family picture (including pets if applicable).

Sign off with your username, it's always well perceived regardless of which course you are applying for.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,527 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod:

I see that you've found a more appropriate forum to ask, so I'll close this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement