Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching For A Suitable Broker That Meet My Needs.

Options
  • 16-08-2017 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am doing research into different brokers that except EU (Irish Citizens). It is proving difficult to access an American based one who will except Irish clients and preferably Brokerages who also offer Paper Trading.

I have been studying how to trade low priced shares for the past year based on hype and holding them for short periods of time through research into SEC filings, hype and chart patterns and gaining that edge that most people trading these ****ty stocks would not really have.

Anyway I am looking for a suitable broker who excepts Irish citizens and specialize in low priced shares. Paper Trading services would be a preferred.

Any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Don't know about paper trading, but check out degiro for cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thenational66

I,v heard about Degiro alright but misplaced the name. Now you told me so I,l look into them. I,m considering going with stockstotrade.com for my research tools.

Thanks.

Advertisement