Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 200 euro smart phone to buy in a shop in dublin today

Options
  • 16-08-2017 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

What is the best budget smart phone I can buy sim free in a shop in dublin today?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭✭GBX

You could try the shops on Moore St if you are looking for a sim free non network option. Options might be limited for you if you need it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭hungry4k

Thanks, but I would prefer something new

• Registered Users Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Some of these shops sell new phones in these shops. :confused: Without going into them, you wont have an idea of what stock they have.
    Other than that you could try Argos? Most network shops dont sell phones sim free and if they do its probably a >€50 device.

Failing that you could look on Adverts if you have a device in mind but if it needs to be today your options are very small.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭breeno

Moto G5 is €219 in Argos. Looks decent for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭hungry4k

Thanks A lot.

I'm with three at the moment and don't mind staying with them or switching if any company is offering a good deal but I do want a prepay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

hungry4k wrote: »
    Thanks A lot.

I'm with three at the moment and don't mind staying with them or switching if any company is offering a good deal but I do want a prepay

Vodafone V8 and Sony XA1, both around 250 mark but 50 off if you switch...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Vodafone smart V8, can't go wrong for €200 when you port your number. Less then €2 to unlock it on eBay also. I'm using mine on meteor.

Advertisement