Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race view cycles

Options
  • 16-08-2017 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Hi. Just wondering has anyone on here any experience of buying from this lot. They are based in Antrim. Online reviews in 2015 and 2016 are poor but nothing since then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

I bought an Ultegra 6800 rear derailleur off them very recently they were the cheapest online,
    I got mine shipped to UK as it was cheaper than direct to here and with the extra an post address pal thing it was still cheaper.
    A bit slow to process the order but it worked to my favour this time as I rang and changed the cage length and it wasn't a bother...
    I've never bought a rear derailleur before to know what way to expect it...
    Shrink wrapped decent quality plastic bag with bubble wrap around it....I was expecting it in a box???
    Lads fitting it today and it will be tested the weekend...so all good

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lovecycling

I wouldn't bother, unless you want to spend weeks chasing your order and your money back

Advertisement