Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greatest Ghosting Story Ever Told

Options
  • 15-08-2017 10:17pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Background: Second Dates is a radio show that organises second dates when one party isnt ask keen as the other.

Rob went on a date with Ariel, had sex and never called her back. Nothing unusual there.

Enter Second Dates

http://hot969boston.com/episodes/second-date-update-ultimate-revenge-thursday-810/

Sorry if this has been posted already
    Rob went on a date with Arielle, and despite the fact that she was 20 years older than him, she was surprised when he didn't call back for a second rendezvous.

So the mum did what anyone would do: ring a radio station to get the hosts to ask Rob for her. Arielle told Hot96.9 Boston the dinner went really well and the sex was 'incredible' and that Rob had 'never made me feel that way'.

But her plan backfired immensely when Rob got on the air.

The DJs called Rob and explained that they were wondering if he wanted to give it another shot with Arielle, but he said: "I can't believe this is actually happening right now, this is hilarious. Look this is going to make me sound like a huge asshole, but whatever.

"So this was all kind of a revenge thing. Like, I saw her online and I recognised her last name and it turns out her son actually used to bully the **** out of me. And so I figured if I could **** his mum, I would rub it in his face."

The radio show hosts don't hide their disbelief and shock, while Arielle says: "Are you serious? You're friends with Sam?"

To which Rob replies: "No, I'm not friends with your asshole son. Look I don't know if you cared what he was doing, but he was a total prick to me and he ruined my life. And now I'm going to return the favour."

via GIPHY

Arielle says his revenge tactic was disgusting and questions who on God's green earth would ever do something that sinister.

But Rob couldn't help but gloat: "I can't wait to tell him that you called a radio station because you wanted to see me again that bad. This is too perfect."

The heart broken mum goes as far as saying that because of this savagery, Rob 'deserved' what he got in high school at the hands of her son.

Rob says he has a very specific way of delivering the burn: "I plan on sending your son a text with two words that says 'I win' and then when he says 'why', it's going to be that picture that I took of you."

via GIPHY

He adds that that image is of her in a very compromising position. Arielle sounds genuinely shocked that he had a picture of that sex act, but says she will get him arrested and 'thrown in jail' for taking a photo without her consent.

But Rob hits back, saying: "You were making direct eye contact with it. Don't pretend you didn't know it was happening."

While Arielle tries to leave with the last word by saying: "Let Sam see you and he'll beat your ass again." Rob simply says: "I don't think so. I've been taking Krav Maga, so if he comes anywhere near me, I'll kick the **** out of him after ****ing his mum."

Absolutely savage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Ah here, you expect us to listen to a podcast? Give us a summary of what happened FFS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I shall wait for the text summary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Ariel?!

Rob was probably right not to call... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Ghosting is something you do with computers isn't it?

maudgonner wrote: »
    Ah here, you expect us to listen to a podcast? Give us a summary of what happened FFS!

Ariel rings up the radio show saying she had a wonderful date with Rob and wants to see him again, despite their age gap. They call Rob and tell him this and he says the reason he dated and slept with Ariel is because her son bullied the bejaysus out of him when they were in school together and he hatched a plan to get his revenge by telling the son he had ridden his ma. He even has photographic evidence of the dudes mom ahem, sucking on something sweet.

Hilarity ensues.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Was he the boody man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

When I was a kid, we used to take shots of each other's bikes, cycle really fast towards a wall and just backwards off the bike, yelling "Ghostieeeeee!" and letting the bike slam into a wall.

That shît story is much better than having to listen to a random podcast.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

maudgonner wrote: »

Sorry I forgot that AH'ers have an attention span of a goldfish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Ghosting??

Ariel rings up the radio show saying she had a wonderful date with Rob and wants to see him again, despite their age gap. They call Rob and tell him this and he says the reason he dated and slept with Ariel is because her son bullied the bejaysus out of him when they were in school together and he hatched a plan to get his revenge by telling the son he had ridden his ma. He even has photographic evidence of the dudes mom ahem, sucking on something sweet.

Hilarity ensues.

Rob is troubled.

• Advertisement

Hilarity ensues.

The son is a bully but Rob didn't exactly shower himself with glory there either. The only innocent party in that devils threesome is the mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭huey1975

Brilliant. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

godtabh wrote: »
    Sorry I forgot that AH'ers have an attention span of a goldfish!

Heeeeyyyy you can't say things like that about........oh look a butterfly! :)

Ghosting??

When someone ignores another person after a date. Just ignoring calls, texts, etc. and disappearing out of their lives.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Candie wrote: »
    The son is a bully but Rob didn't exactly shower himself with glory there either. The only innocent party in that devils threesome is the mother.

He says at the start when explaining why he didnt call her back that he will come out as a dick in all of this. He does but its still funny

Yore ma!

(mandatory in this case).

godtabh wrote: »
    He says at the start when explaining why he didnt call her back that he will come out as a dick in all of this. He does but its still funny

He sure is, he was victimized as a kid but the difference here is that he's victimizing someone as an adult. It's funny enough to read but you'd hate to know that guy in real life!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

I was expecting a ghost story..

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

If he shares a photo of a sexual act without the consent of the other person involved, even if they consented to the photo being taken in the first place, he could well be in legal trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,512 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Is it too late for a film version starring Stiflers Mom???
    Theyve already ripped off that plot so maybe make it an official American Pie sequel.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

I call bull****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

If it's true it's funny.
    F--k you Sam.

Advertisement