Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha Fazer rack

Options
  • 15-08-2017 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi guys can any of you peeps help me source a second hand rack for a 00 fazer 600. Any links,sites would be great. I have tried the usual places like done deal and adverts. Really don't want to buy new nor can I afford to. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

Chap on biker was selling a rack from a fazer 1000...might fit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

I'v one there from an 06 model. What's a reasonable price for it, not in a big rush to sell but good price and it helps a fellow member out then I may. Givi top box and rack?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,964 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Gingergals wrote: »
    Hi guys can any of you peeps help me source a second hand rack for a 00 fazer 600. Any links,sites would be great. I have tried the usual places like done deal and adverts. Really don't want to buy new nor can I afford to. TIA

Ebay UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭GBX

You could try Fazer owner club on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2461031592

Advertisement