Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix Giftcards.

Options
  • 15-08-2017 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all.
    Not sure if this is the right place, but couldnt find anything more suitable.
    Does anyone know where i can buy netflix gift cards? Has to be an actual store ie. not online.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,345 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Netflix is a subscription service, you pay monthly and there's no pay per view (PPV) for single events like boxing or golf (they don't do any sport) so a gift card doesn't really make sense???

But if you want to check a bricks and mortar store, the Tesco homeware stores typically have a large display of all sorts of gift vouchers - even for Debenhams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

MeNameJeff wrote: »
    Hi all.
    Not sure if this is the right place, but couldnt find anything more suitable.
    Does anyone know where i can buy netflix gift cards? Has to be an actual store ie. not online.
    Thanks in advance!

I remember looking into this before. The only place I could find that sold them was Gamestop. I don't think it is even possible to buy them online in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Yeah, as far as I know only Gamestop sells them in Ireland.
    coylemj wrote: »
    Netflix is a subscription service, you pay monthly and there's no pay per view (PPV) for single events like boxing or golf (they don't do any sport) so a gift card doesn't really make sense???

But if you want to check a bricks and mortar store, the Tesco homeware stores typically have a large display of all sorts of gift vouchers - even for Debenhams.

....Gift, though? I've bought them for family members who are still uncomfortable with card payments in store, nevermind online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

they are certainly available.

If you can't get anything other than online then just pay for one, get the code via email and mock up a "gift card" in Paint or something, stick the number on it, print it off and give it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Does anyone have a list of shops that sell Netflix cards?

Or is it only Smyths toys, Tescos and Gamestop?

EDIT: Actually does Tescos even sell them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Does anyone have a list of shops that sell Netflix cards?

Or is it only Smyths toys, Tescos and Gamestop?

EDIT: Actually does Tescos even sell them?

In Ireland, last that I knew only GameStop Ireland sells them.

Looks like Smyths does as well now https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-and-tablets/gaming-gift-cards/netflix-gift-card-15/p/162484

• Registered Users Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Occono wrote: »
    In Ireland, last that I knew only GameStop Ireland sells them.

Looks like Smyths does as well now https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-and-tablets/gaming-gift-cards/netflix-gift-card-15/p/162484

That's what I said.

Advertisement