Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA H - DIP - HELP

Options
  • 14-08-2017 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

I have been accepted onto a springboard Higher Diploma course which is a Level 8 Postgraduate but it is full time so i will need to apply for the Back to Education Allowance, question is will I get it? I just completed a 4 year Hons Degree level 8, though the H Dip is a level 8 it is progression so I think i should get the BTEA for it, anyone have an idea of how this works?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I don't think you will get it seeing as you already have a level 8, you have too be progressing, if it was level 9 it wouldn't be a problem.

Advertisement