Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating Stat Contols

Options
  • 14-08-2017 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Long Story but our Heating controls in the house are a disaster, spark installed twin and earth at each stat point back to 2 underfloor heating manifolds ( 8 zones each). There is no nice UF8 wiring center or anything, just a lot of connectors etc controlling actuators and feeds out to pumps.

We are now replacing the boiler and have to make some sense of it - its doesn't help that the previous control to the boiler was a 3 core cable out to the garage ( where the boiler was installed)

I know there is the wireless option for stats which might get over my twin + earth issue at the stat locations, is there any other decent stats out there with a 2 wire control that can tie into the UF8 heatmiser unit?

Also I have to figure out how to get a cable out to the garage from the 2 UF manifold locations for the boiler enable....

Comments

Advertisement