Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living social

Options
  • 14-08-2017 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi I bought an electric toothbrush off living social, it came last week but another one came today and my account hasn't been debited. I can't find contact information for customer services to send it back. Any one any ideas? Also the original toothbrush I received isn't working properly, who can I contact about this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mnolan198

Hi,
    Be very careful with Living Social.
    They will not respond to queries.
    The vouchers expire very quickly.
    They keep your money.
    Beware of purchasing Vouchers from this site.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

ricicle have you tried the Contact Us page on the site? You'll have to fill in a form rather than send an email but might be better than nothing at all. On the other hand, I'd be checking to see if the second toothbrush worked (if you'd rather have a toothebrush than a refund).

https://secure.livingsocial.ie/myaccount/csform

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭trishabon

I recommend that anyone that has a problem with living social should contact the Irish Consumer Council. I got great help and advice from them after I ordered goods that never arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mnolan198

Be very careful with Living Social.Credit notes and vouchers just expire by magic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

mnolan198 wrote: »
    Be very careful with Living Social.Credit notes and vouchers just expire by magic.

You mean they expire before the expiry date that was on them when you bought them?

• Advertisement
Advertisement