Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Q kitchens

Options
  • 14-08-2017 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

im looking for some advice. I am looking to buy a new kitchen in B & Q. Been through the planning stage and am liking to purchase. I have them a deposit, but now they have come back and asked for the full amount before they can order the kitchen, and will be 8 weeks before they can install it.

Has anyone come across this? I've never been asked for the full amount upfront before any work has been done.

Any experiences good or bad would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Some stores ask for payment in full. Homebase and B&Q.
    It doesn't really matter as they are huge companies and are not going to disappear with your money. From their side it ensures that you dont back out after ordering and they get left with a kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭celiam

we used cash and carry kitchens and it was the same. we had to pay full amount upfront before kitchen was installed. we had issues with the installer they sent but in the end we told them we didnt want him anymore so they sent out another installer who did an excellent job.

Advertisement