Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you consider yourself Right, Left or Center?

Options
  • 12-08-2017 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭

I've often wondered what sort of political skew we are dealing with here on boards, we have such a vast array of opinions and ideologies on many different topics on here. Personally I'd consider myself to be Center-Right, skewed to the right, as I feel Ireland has advanced enough politically and socially to the point where the left wing are starting to take the p!ss.

I'm going to put on a poll here, as a general interest of what boards users consider themselves to be in terms of their political ideas.

What would you consider the general population of Ireland to be, and do ye expect Boards to be representative to this?

Would you consider yourself to be Right, Left or Center? 11 votes

Far-Right
    0% 0 votes
    Right
    18% 2 votes
    Center
    9% 1 vote
    Left
    54% 6 votes
    Far-Left
    18% 2 votes
    Indifferent
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

I used to consider myself left, until I realised the left are insane

• Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,925 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Centre. There are bits of Left and bits of Right I support. But I couldn't say I would support Left or Right exclusively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Spider Web

Centre. Used to be very leftwing but my eyes have been opened to the problems with a lot of leftwing ideology in the last few years.

I'm probably (to some) a bit left of centre on some social matters, and a bit right of centre economically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- No political threads.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement