Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs , correct procedures

Options
  • 12-08-2017 7:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 121 ✭✭

I am going to the Debs soon with a good friend of mine(also in my year), both of us are relaxed and easy going about the whole thing however I'd like to do my best 4 her and maybe earn some brownie points! I have a suit ,navy in colour. Her dress is navy so should I be wearing a navy bow tie too or is that a fashion mistake? I understand I've to get a navy coursage 4 her what do I do with that though? Regards calling to her house 4 her and to get pictures, our parents have a bit of history and this has gotten in the way of a lot of things between us we'd like to do, going to the debs together is important 4 us as we both stood up to our parents and defied there wishes. What should we do in this situation??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Suggest to her that she might like to pick out your tie, that way she can either match it to her dress or choose something contrasting that doesn't clash. ;)

Advertisement