Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Irish or Truth ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Thats just a rant by a stiff upper lip gobshyte masquerading as a journalist

• Registered Users Posts: 41,054 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

6541 wrote: »
    Give your own opinion first

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

If it had been about black people or Jews then the internet would have exploded.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Neither - pisstake. And theres a thread elsewhere for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,843 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Anti Irish or Truth... it can be both :)

But you know, we shipped "that fool Bob Geldof" off to Britain, and it was the Queen of England that knighted him Sir Bob.
    Figure that one out Mr Country Squire!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Yeah I stopped when I saw the link was to a publication called Country Squire...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Piss-poor attempt at trolling, yet people still fall for it.

Just ignore him, and like the fart that he is, he'll simply blow away in a moment..

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

Is that real or someone taking the michael im a bit confused tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-news dump. Have an opinion op or don't post

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement