Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mbappe transfer

Options
  • 12-08-2017 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

never bet on a transfer before so lookin for opinions

sky bet is giving mbappe to stay at monaco at 5/1, and to go to psg at 1/10 next is real madrid at 16/1

since there is alot of reports that psg are in trouble for ffp over neymar and will have to sell someone, surely they cant afford another 100m+ for this guy

5/1 to stay seems a great bet to me, pp only give 2/1 on it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

FFP is dead in the water.Id say PSG don't give a **** about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

If you're looking to back in terms of value you can do it on the basis of PP 2/1 while beat odds is 5/1.

What do you think the price should be? I backed it earlier in the year for him to stay(cant recall price, maybe 5/2) but I'd wait the next day or so anyway.

Mbappe didn't play and club announced he was left out of team for on going reasons(or something similar)

Advertisement