Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clearout - Clothes/Components

• 11-08-2017 9:20pm
    Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭

Putting all my for sale stuff into one place having removed from elsewhere.

Minoura B60 R Turbo Trainer & Riser -- The remote on this is attached, but it's not working. Someone more mechanically minded should be able to fix it, as there are assembly instructions online for the remote. Otherwise it's a good turbo. Selling as I have a direct drive. -- €50

Pics: https://goo.gl/photos/Bzim1Gy5mMY1jCTe7

Mavic CXP 33 - 10 speed. Well worn, but hubs are good. Sora 10 speed hubs. There's a small flat spot/dent on the rear rim so I wouldn't trust them for road cycling. Selling these only to be used as turbo wheels or for parts. -- €50 €35

Pics: (Tyres not included) https://goo.gl/photos/bhyCHHcxNANUmn5G9

MFX Jerseys (Muddyfox's slightly better brother)
    Red Full Zip Large. It's a reasonably loose fit. €10
    Black, half Zip large. As above, not as loose. €10
    Yellow, half zip, XL. Loose too, silicon gripper on this one. €10

All three for €15

Pics : https://goo.gl/photos/nXGQXAuMG6pmQU9T8

Crane (Aldi) Autumn Winter Jersey Red, Large €5

Pink Winter Boards Jersey - Full Zip XL. Doesn't quite fully zip, ripped on collar and rear. Might be useful to someone who wants to be occassionally shouted at from another user. €10 €5

Pics https://goo.gl/photos/8L2wdmU33mdT8UvY8

More to be added, and more pics too.

Located in Dublin 9, Work in Dublin 1, occasionally over in Dublin 15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,271 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Offer 60 posted for the B'twin jacket and DHB overshoes

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Offer asking for the Btwin or Addidas jacket
    Odd offer I know but there you go...

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

RobFowl wrote: »
    Offer asking for the Btwin or Addidas jacket
    Odd offer I know but there you go...

I'm now confused. Can I accept, as this is asking, and then refer to Can'tGetNoSleep. I'd normally ask a mods opinion. Curses.

I would suggest you try both and see which you prefer. I can spin up to Swords I'd think on Monday morning as I'm not working until 1

Offer 60 posted for the B'twin jacket and DHB overshoes

I'm going to see where this goes with RobFowl. Where are you based, as I'd need to look into postage cost. I'd likely use Parcel Motel if I do accept so that'd be about €5 quid but it would also be insured and tracked.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Weepsie wrote: »
    I'm now confused. Can I accept, as this is asking, and then refer to Can'tGetNoSleep. I'd normally ask a mods opinion. Curses.

I would suggest you try both and see which you prefer. I can spin up to Swords I'd think on Monday morning as I'm not working until 1

Cool, I'll take which ever fits best if thats ok :)

• Advertisement

Cool, I'll take which ever fits best if thats ok :)

I'll send you a PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,271 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I'm going to see where this goes with RobFowl. Where are you based, as I'd need to look into postage cost. I'd likely use Parcel Motel if I do accept so that'd be about €5 quid but it would also be insured and tracked.

No problem with me - I'm based in Waterford but work abroad so meeting is almost impossible for me. Please go ahead with RobFowl if it suits better (the B'twin is a great jacket btw - I have one already, was planning to get one in yellow)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,181 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

what crank length on the 105 crankset?
    i have to decide if the cost is worth it simply to have a more 105-y setup on my bike.

It's 170, think it shows it on one of the pictures.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,181 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

cheers, same as is currently on the bike. head is ruling the heart at the moment though, currently have an R500 crankset on it and from what i'm reading the difference is marginal, and i'd really only be doing it for aesthetics.

• Advertisement

cheers, same as is currently on the bike. head is ruling the heart at the moment though, currently have an R500 crankset on it and from what i'm reading the difference is marginal, and i'd really only be doing it for aesthetics.

I understand, I've a perfectly fine SRAM Rival chainset on a bike which is otherwise SRAM Red. It bothers me but I can't justify the expense either.

Feck it, asking for both jackets

Feck it, asking for both jackets

Grand so. I'll meet you as agreed previously

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

10 for the overshoes? I work in bluebell

10 for the overshoes? I work in bluebell

I'll accept that. And I'll PM to see if we can meet somewhere that suits both.

Jackets gone to RobFowl, Thanks again.

Overshoes to IrishRover. Thanks again too. Hopefully you avoided that downpour after meeting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Jackets gone to RobFowl, Thanks again.

Overshoes to IrishRover. Thanks again too. Hopefully you avoided that downpour after meeting.

Cheers,they fit me fine.
    Thankfully avoided the rain.

Bump, and open to offers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Offer 50 for crankset and brakes

boomdocker wrote: »
    Offer 50 for crankset and brakes

I'd want a bit more I'm afraid for both.

I wouldn't be posting the crankset or bulky stuff either

• Advertisement

ok - what's the bottom line then for brakes and crankset collected?

I'd take 65 for both

ok, go on then!

I'll send you a pm with my details

Crankset and brakes gone to Boomdocker. Cheers and sorry for delay in delivery earlier

no worries, they are now in-situ on AstraMonti's lovely Planet X frame ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement